Monday, July 12, 2010

Birthday Resolutions

Now to the point of this whole blog site I guess... The normal thing to do every January 1st is make a "new year resolution", well, I boycotted that played out nonsense and starting a new trend, "birthday resolution"...it's still the same concept where you have a specific date as a reference point from when you started etc.....But you do it on your birthday as a gift to yourself.


My birthday resolution this year was to allow myself more of the freedom of snowboarding.


Im rekindling an old relationship (with snowboarding) that I let fizzle out because I was busy being enticed by something every little boy dreams of... something that goes real fast, makes a lot of noise, jumps real high, and impresses the girls in class.


This whole thing started on May 12th, 2010. Which means throwing down double-corks in the X-games is more than a few birthday resolutions away, but everything has to start somewhere. In the mean time, I will try to maintain a positive environment to stay focused in and ultimately enhance my quality of life....all while getting stoked on snowboarding!


13 yrs old.Circa 1997.

No comments:

Post a Comment