Monday, June 21, 2010

Hello, my name is Jason...and im an addict.

Believe it or not, growing up, all I wanted to do was golf...I was obsessed with it. Every day during the summer, my parents would drop me off at the course on their way to work, then pick me up on their way home. This went on for about five or six years...until I was introduced to a hormonal drug, called Epinephrine...aka.Adrenaline.


All of a sudden I noticed all the people I played golf with were my grandparents age, they would mysteriously disappear into the shadows of the clubhouse if the temperature went even 1 degree over 20, and the daily Groundhog Day'esqe conversations with senior citizens even started to make me feel like I was the one losing my marbles...the only explanation for my sudden mood swing with golf (no pun intended), was that I wanted more Epinephrine!

"you can't get hurt playing the guitar, thats why im not a rockstar!"

- Jason Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment